Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Who is Billy Gilmour? GOD55


Two starts, two wins, two man of the match awards. It has been a pretty good few days for 18-year-old Billy Gilmour.

The Scot was excellent in the FA Cup win over Liverpool and was at it again at the Bridge yesterday on his full Premier League debut. Calm and composed in possession, he helped set the tone for a superb Chelsea performance that yielded the biggest league success of the campaign.


For the second time in five days Gilmour showed no nerves on such a big stage, and he explained afterwards why he performs with no fear despite his tender age.

‘I trust my own ability, and play with great players around me,’ said Gilmour.

‘They help me a lot with their movement so I can play them the ball. You need to keep it moving, keep it simple. Then when you start to settle into the game you can start hitting the longer passes and play more forward passes.


‘You can see that the manager will give the young players an opportunity and it’s up to us to take it when we get the chance. It’s exciting to be at Chelsea and I just want to take my opportunity when it comes.’

Gilmour has certainly done just that in the past week, and with a number of our midfielders injured or suspended he will hope for more opportunities this season.


And this is what Lampard have to say about the 18 year old wonder kid “Well, I tell you what, I wasn’t dominating midfield possession at 18 like he is,”

Let's hope we will see more of this kid!!


Life Is A Game
Supported by GOD55
(Best online gaming 24x7. Not a scam site)


#god55 #lifeisagame #epl #chelseafc #chelsea #football #soccer




7 comments: